Upcoming regulations – Advanced intelligent tire technologies – Innovative tire manufacturing
Die Fachtagung gibt Einblicke in die aktuellsten TPMS Entwicklungen, zeigt neueste Erfahrungen mit Labelling auf und informiert den technologischen Fortschritt auf dem Weg zum „intelligenten Reifen“. Konferenzsprache ist Englisch.
TPMS has become mandatory from November 2012 for new model lines. The decision on reduction of noise emission is now on the stake. Car manufacturers are now about to fulfil all legal requirements. Now the European industry is considering the driver’s acceptance of TPMS. This includes a wider range of functionalities of the tire sensor and the issue about the perfect intelligent tire.
Now first experiences of European tire labelling are made. Since requirements differ from country to country the tire industry are facing great challenges. How is the market acceptance of labelling? And how will the Chinese tire market develop?
In this conference you will:
- Learn about the latest worldwide tire-related legislation to properly react on market changes
- Identify the potential of advanced developments of intelligent tire technology
- Gain insight into numerical prediction of the rolling resistance and the temperature field in the steady state rolling tire to shorten development time
- Capitalise on latest experiences of tire labelling
- Learn about innovative tire manufacturing to ensure best tire quality